glass (get the gulp?---clever) half empty
- my income is all independent contractor....no taxes taken out.
- david's side expert witness income----no taxes taken out.
- ONLY ONE STINKIN KID UNDER 17! and he's doin nuthin but aging!
- i HATE chunks-----dont want to hear a HUGE chunk sum---dont like it---i'm much better at nibbling than gourging!
glass half full
- my kids all get back MUCH MORE than they pay---so I consider it helping my kids....my taxes paid for my grandbabies to be born safely and to see that they get the peanut butter they need.
- my mom and mil are well-taken care of thru good planning, medicare and social security....they want for nothing....except visits.
- we have good schools so my kids are in college and getting ready to pay taxes....so they can support me in 20 years.
- we have good roads to drive to get to places....like....
- i have 5 wal-marts less than 10 minutes away....and movie houses everywhere....and Subways on every corner. (trying to stay away from fast food)
- there is a huge police presence....the better to catch my family members that choose to drive less than "obey the laws of the land" (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :)
- i have a great capital city---where all the crazies stay most of the time and argue and dont do anything to mess up my life---most of the time.
- i have a new firehouse across the street from my subdivision.
- i have an army that makes me feel safe....but i wish they would come home and be safe.
- dave has a job that is secure and pays sufficient and has great benefits....been at the job for 25 years...we are blessed....God Bless the State of Texas.
- i have a job i love....i'd do it for free (dont worry---they already know that)
- i get to take naps....and watch netflix....and play on facebook....but ssssh! dont tell my family that part.
- it took me a really short time to fill out my census---shortest ever.
so TAKE your money, IRS.....take it and use it on a road to no-where in Alaska---or to open up schools again in Kansas City, MO....or to give heat to some old lady in New York City next winter.....
or just fill that pothole on Precinct Line.....thanks.