raised republican....more moderate as i get older....history of interested ambivalence.
- abortion---number one to me---cant vote for pro-choice---cant do it---
- supreme court nominees---this is the lasting legacy--and they will decide my number one.
- universal health care---think it shouldnt be so hard to get healthcare---but dont know how to pay for it.
the other issues
---war---we gotta finish it---anyone who says different is blowing smoke....how finish it? i said this years ago---send in bullhorns and busses---tell everyone that we will be flattening their area in 8 days (lucky number in china)---they can leave or not---send the filled busses to their Arab cousins in the surrounding countries---set off the biggest bug bomb EVER.....the last one out turn off the lights...we dont pay to rebuild----we just leave and let them start over...that'll keep them busy for awhile
---immigration---which ethnic group do we decide cant come? make them pay taxes.
....environment---sorry---be clean, recycle, dont be wasteful---but find oil.
I have an agreement with the Higher Power.
I vote if:
- its not raining
- i have my voters registration card on me
- the line isnt long
- i happen to be in the area
- i'm in town
i know, i know---go ahead---
wow...you're right---the refrigerator door is closed.....
not playing cards----not doing the polar bear dice joke.................
the bike.....in the garage....................(focus on the bike, folks....not the garage)
not at the dinner table...................nothing.....he's nowhere......
Dulce de Leche (white chocolate caramel filled)
Peanut butter Filled
Cherry Cordial Creme Filled
Creamy Milk Chocolate
Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds
New York Style Cheesecake
TRIO (dark, milk and white chocolates in one KISS)
Vanilla Yogurt Creme (not to be confused with the Vanilla Creme)
Special Dark Strawberry
Neopolitan (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors)
Milk Chocolate Filled with Marshmallow Creme
This is a hobby i've had for a long time----but its getting more time-consuming as Hershey comes out with new flavors of chocolate kisses....i dont bother with dark chocolate---only white or milk chocolate....this will be updated periodically as i get the other flavors.
new flavor---chocolate marshmallow---there isnt any white center---its just a really sweet chocolate---some people have said they taste smore's----not me---its just a sweeter chocolate...david thinks it tastes like black licorice.
traditional original plain old hershey chocolates---yum---if there arent any others around---best used on peanut butter cookies...my favorite cookies EVER.
I collect hershey kisses---nothing dark chocolate---but if it is a candy kiss and its new---i'll try it----this is the best ever---cordial cherry.
these are brand new----candy corn---they are white chocolate with and orange layer and a yellow thin bottom layer---the taste is very soft and subtle...very smooth....mmmmmmmmmmmmm....chocolate with almonds.......a classic.....
caramel in the middle----really gooey---one of the first 'gourmet' kissescookies & cream----white chocolate with little cookie crumbs in it----yummy.
The Kisses are one of the most popular candies in the US. In 1989, the chocolate drops were the 5th most popular chocolate in the United States, spawning sales that topped $400 million dollars. More than 80 million Hershey's Kisses are produced each day at the company's two factories. Today's Kisses use Hershey's original milk chocolate formula.
In 2006 Hershey's Kissables were introduced as a bite sized, candy coated alternative to Kisses.
from me---kissables are HORRIBLE!
Hershey's Kisses were introduced in 1907. A common myth is that the name comes from an appropriation of a common industry term for a dab of chocolate. However, the "kissing" action by the machines used to make the chocolate is the reason. In a strange court case, hard rock band Kiss filed suit against the Pennsylvania-based company for, what drummer Peter Criss stated "stealing their well-known name.
not in the chair by my computer..........
not outside on the swing talking on the phone.....no---the shower is empty.........not napping...........not on the computer in her room.........
oh...this cant be good........oh.... thats right.......
- i have two grandkids on the way-----one is 1200 miles away and the other is 300 miles! and these births are distracting me from maybe auditioning again for an Artisan show---dagnabit.
- i have new floors---gorgeous---but now my living room carpet is looking dingier than ever! and do i like my grayish walls---nay---love my gray walls enough to use said color in my living room? and can i have beige/sand walls in one room with gray walls in the next?
- where do i put my maps of the world with my push-pins denoting LDS temples? I cant cover my new gray walls.
- i am travelling with dancingmoose and loving it....but i may miss the birth of my first grandchild cause i have a show on the 8th of november and one on the 14th!
- had lovely vacations this year----nauvoo/freeport, san antonio weekend, dave & ace on high adventure---but none of these involved a cruise or mickey mouse ears.
- lyric cleaned her room....and lyric is leaving me....but then i get to re-do her room---but she is still leaving me....who will i live vicariously thru now?
- waitin on a woman---a country western song i like---and love the video.
- i cant find which marching band did P.M.'s Love Theme from Love Actually....and was it even Ronald Reagan High School that performed it?
- i love the olympics----not the pomp and certainly not the circumstance---but the sports-----hence, i spend way too much time watching fencing, badminton, women's weightlifting---really? we love china right now---but it will be the evil empire again right after....and why am i always looking to see if that athlete is really happy because he won or because now his government wont send him to Siberia for losing!
- i'm coloring my hair tonight---reddish i think----time again---its been too long---but why cant i find a nice cotton-candy pink?
yes Ace, the sun was bright!
my niece, Amy, and my mom
two of my brothers---Matt & Marc
Leah and Joe (with a pole in front of his face) on the carousel
Ace & David on the teeter totter
a very cool Ace on the carousel---we didnt have to twist his arm to get on it!
Austin & David on the duck paddleboats
David, Jasmine, Joe, Leah, Me David, Ace, Lyric & My mom in front
the original Ensigns---Marc, Me, Matt & Ace in back....Eden, Mom & Pyper in front.