raised republican....more moderate as i get older....history of interested ambivalence.
- abortion---number one to me---cant vote for pro-choice---cant do it---
- supreme court nominees---this is the lasting legacy--and they will decide my number one.
- universal health care---think it shouldnt be so hard to get healthcare---but dont know how to pay for it.
the other issues
---war---we gotta finish it---anyone who says different is blowing smoke....how finish it? i said this years ago---send in bullhorns and busses---tell everyone that we will be flattening their area in 8 days (lucky number in china)---they can leave or not---send the filled busses to their Arab cousins in the surrounding countries---set off the biggest bug bomb EVER.....the last one out turn off the lights...we dont pay to rebuild----we just leave and let them start over...that'll keep them busy for awhile
---immigration---which ethnic group do we decide cant come? make them pay taxes.
....environment---sorry---be clean, recycle, dont be wasteful---but find oil.
I have an agreement with the Higher Power.
I vote if:
- its not raining
- i have my voters registration card on me
- the line isnt long
- i happen to be in the area
- i'm in town
i know, i know---go ahead---