tags-----i love doing these---just dont think anyone else likes them----so not sure who i will tag----
- fix things for everyone...even when you really really really want to...trust me, I've tried
- stop the clock for just a day or two to try to catch up...havent tried---but i'm pretty sure you cant.
- force a 13 yr old boy to wear nice dressy clothes---even when he is supposed to---trust me, I've tried
- force said boy to do his homework ---and turn it in---to achieve high grades he really doesnt care about---he is happy with B's---I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT MINDSET!
- wallow forever---trust me, I've tried
- eat Chik-Fil-A nuggets everyday...trust me, I've tried
- stare at a cluttered desk and not feel cluttered---trust me---I dont even have to try for that one!
- wish and
i have decided its not always about me---and i need to get over it----i'll be dead of heartburn if i dont learn to get over it...i hope i decide to be happy.
sam has decided he is excited to move to a group home----i hope he is right----i hope he decides to be happy.
molly has decided to not move home----i hope she is right---i hope she decides to be happy.
lyric is trying to decide----she is not happy----i cant fix it for her----that drives me crazy---i hope her decision brings her peace and happiness.
I need to be quiet---
- i hate it when people i love are hurting----and i cant fix it----i want to kiss the boo-boo and make it better---give em a pill to let them sleep thru the pain (my philosophy)---
- i really like stew when its cold outside---i like the process of making the stew, the smell of stew cooking---i like MY stew.
- i hate flux---i like change---i hate flux.
- i like my house more when it is clean---but i do like to make clutter.
- i wish the skin on the back of my hands looked like it was 30----and my neck---yeah---that would make me happy.
when jasmine and david got married, we (leah, lyric and I) took them grocery shopping---up and down each aisle---looking at new stuff, imaging what they might want or need for their new home---buying them things they wouldnt be able to afford to replace---great great fun....lots of discussions about flavors and favorites and why you need corn starch or how great Hunt's Chunky Vegetable Spaghetti sauce is---so--when Leah got married I couldnt do it cause she is up in Utah and I'm not---so I sent cash to my dear niece Olivia---and she took leah aisle by aisle shopping---missed doing it---a lot.
i hate it when my babies hurt. the mother tiger comes out in me....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.