this is me now

2.01.2008

i hate/like it when......

  • i hate it when people i love are hurting----and i cant fix it----i want to kiss the boo-boo and make it better---give em a pill to let them sleep thru the pain (my philosophy)---
  • i really like stew when its cold outside---i like the process of making the stew, the smell of stew cooking---i like MY stew.
  • i hate flux---i like change---i hate flux.
  • i like my house more when it is clean---but i do like to make clutter.
  • i wish the skin on the back of my hands looked like it was 30----and my neck---yeah---that would make me happy.

when jasmine and david got married, we (leah, lyric and I) took them grocery shopping---up and down each aisle---looking at new stuff, imaging what they might want or need for their new home---buying them things they wouldnt be able to afford to replace---great great fun....lots of discussions about flavors and favorites and why you need corn starch or how great Hunt's Chunky Vegetable Spaghetti sauce is---so--when Leah got married I couldnt do it cause she is up in Utah and I'm not---so I sent cash to my dear niece Olivia---and she took leah aisle by aisle shopping---missed doing it---a lot.

i hate it when my babies hurt. the mother tiger comes out in me....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: