this is me now

6.08.2011

3 sisters

65 years ago, my mother and her two older sisters took this picture----so, my two sisters and i decided to re-create the picture for my mom's birthday---since we arent 17-25 years old---Alysha Bond (bonded memories) did some nice photoshopping to ease the show of time!

                                                            margo, lil, mary lou  circa 1945
                                                                meredith, eden, pyper circa 2011

pretty good likeness---dont you think!?!

5 comments:

Amy said...

love

Jackie said...

haha Amy, that was my original reaction too! love it!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Absolutely awesome!

Katie said...

I love it! Just wondering...did you get the idea from Modern Family? :o)

Princess Mommy said...

Awesome!!