then i think i will just post them on facebook everyday.
1. I am thankful to be a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me....who knows me....and who loves me even tho he knows me.
2. I am thankful for a good husband who does his darnedest (sp?) to keep me happy....and thats not easy, folks!
3. I am thankful for good children...who are turning into good adults and good parents...and continue to be good children.
4. I am thankful for parents who raised me right.... expected the best i could do and encouraged me to reach for the best i could get.
5. I am thankful for brothers and sisters (are you seeing a pattern?) who continue to be good friends.
6. I am thankful for dogs...cuddled up next to me to keep my feet warm.
7. I am thankful for nieces and nephews who entertain me with their stories, who let me stalk and advise and live vicariously thru them.
8. I am thankful for my little boys.... and miss beth.