- I am grateful for a Savior who knows me and knows what I need...not necessarily giving me what I want....imagine....i'm still figuring this out.
- I am grateful for parents who raised me right.
- I am grateful for a husband who says "yes---your hair will look great pink"...and then walks away before adding "but...."....cause i know he is thinkin it.
- I am grateful for a teenage son who likes to talk to me and gets my jokes....and gets it when i'm NOT joking.
- I am grateful for daughters who share their wows and woes....who let me laugh and cry with them....
- i am grateful for cute sons-in-laws who are still a bit afraid....hmmm....maybe intimidated is a better word....of/by me....they'll soon figure out I'm a lot of hot air.
- I'm grateful for sisters who call to belly-ache about their lives---and share their adventures....what a joy to like your sisters as friends. btw...i like my brothers too---but, its not the same......hugs to marc, ace & matt!
- i'm grateful for extended family----hmmmm---dont like that wording---i'm grateful for family's families....the sibs of my hub....the kids of my sibs....the kids of my sibs' kids....my facebook/blog/farmtown friends.
- my cup runneth over with family.
on this, the first Sabbath of the Christmas season, I take pause to give thanks for the things that bring me such joy and calm in my life....before i get wrapped up in the pleasure and clamor of the season...
at 12:52 PM