- i have 3 guest rooms
- our milk bill has gone down by 150%
- i can sleep in til whenever i want to---really---not in 28 years have i been able to do that
- david and i can travel together without a second thought.
- i have a much better understanding of how much we hurt Heavenly Father when we turn away
- i have every confidence and total faith that ace will come home---not whole---but home
- i am so blessed with nurturing children---my daughters and their husbands have been so active in calling family fasts, skyping family prayers, contacting ace on their own----even Sam told Ace to go home.....and Molly assured sam that Ace was wrong....who knew?
- we have a home teacher that is our advocate----we are not high-maintenance members of the ward---but when he saw a need---he totally jumped in with both feet....and we have a High Priest group leader that doesnt really know us---fairly new in the ward---but he came over and apologized for the 'stand-back' attitude---and expressed a desire to do what he could
- i have a very young---like 22 yrs old--- primary president that is pregnant with like #17 child ---the oldest of which is like 3 (the use of the word 'like' is for exaggeration purposes)----and she is letting me be flaky---and yes---asks me how i am----and then apologizes for not saying anything----:) i'm really not flaky....just distracted.
- i went up to a sister in the ward that i know not well---but knew that there were trials going on in her life---and asked her how she was and how her family was----would never have done that before---would have assumed she had friends that were taking care of that.
- i have always known that our families (both sides) care---but there has been a level of prayers and concern that is felt and so appreciated. one brother even sent me an edible arrangements!---did i ever tell you the story about my sister-in-law (same one that sent me the edible arrangement) and her daughters sending me a care package of chocolate a couple years ago during a time of crisis? i wanna be that. (now i'm thinking that they may think i am ALWAYS in time of crisis--and that food fixes everything---well---they are half-right)
- google and lds.org (in no particular order)---answer so many questions.
- i was born with bottomless tear-ducts----who knew? that may come in handy someday....or maybe its a newly recognized muscle group that i can get credit for exercising.
- and---this part is for Heavenly Father----i have totally learned everything i need to from this experience---i get it---i understand--- thanks for the lesson...wow---i totally got it------now its time for it to be over.
bordering on inappropriate
.....so thats how dave described my post----not in a mean way---but in a 'merf---you may be being too up front and blunt and personal' kinda way...... so let me take a minute to be positive all about all this ##*)^&*(&)^*!& (hows that for inappropriate, david? hmmmmmm?)
at 3:36 PM